Bharti College 2011
Bharti College is amongst the popular colleges under the affiliation of Delhi University that offers Certificate courses in Journalism and Mass Communication to the aspirants. This college is well approved by Government of India for providing these reputed courses to the eligible candidates.
About the institute:
The college provides qualified and dedicated faculty members in order to give par knowledge to its students. The institute was settled for the poor and needful students. The noble works of this college and its quality education has fetched ‘A’ grade rating to the college and the title of institute with potential for Excellence by the NAAC committee University Grand Commission, New Delhi. It invites all the bright candidates for admission into this renowned institution. Students must apply into this institute within June, 2011.
The Bharti College is located in a green lush area in the middle of the city and is having world class infrastructure. The campus is located in a perfect location that not only keeps it pollution free but also provides a peaceful and calm surrounding that helps in proper teaching and learning.
The college is spread over an area of 8.5 acres of land space and has various courts and playgrounds spread over an area of 369m X 269m.
The main campus building is spread over an area of 4 acres that accommodates 23 class rooms, 46 tutorial rooms, 4 laboratories, library and a seminar hall. An auditorium is under constructions inside the campus area and has health care centers. The college also gives transportation facility to its students. The library of the institute is well stocked and provides a digital facility to the students. Due to its excellent administration and flexible teaching method the college has become one of the best destinations for the students.
The institute is well known and reputed institute for providing on campus placements to its students. The students are placed in the leading media houses of the country.
Courses offered by the Institute:
• Certificate courses in:
2. Mass Communication
• Candidates applying for this course must have completed graduation from the recognized University.
• Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation.
• Final year students with 50% marks in aggregate can also apply for this course.
• Admission opens: June/July 2011
• Last date for submission of application forms: June, 2011
How to Apply:
• Fee structure: Rd 25,000/- payable in 2 installments
Mrs. Poonam Khosla
- Disha Bharti College Of Management & Education, Saharanpur
- Insurance Agent of Bharti Axa Life Insurance
- Bharti Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan)
- Sales Manager, Bharti AXA General Insurance Co Ltd
- Manav Bharti University – Courses and Infrastructure Details
- Engineering Assistant, Prasar Bharti
- List of Colleges in Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Master of Arts in Music, Arts in Music master
- MCA Course in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune
- B.Ed Colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University
- List of Colleges Affiliated To GGSIPU
- SV University Engineering College, Tirupati
- List of Top Colleges in Surat
- List of Top Electronics and IT Companies in India for Internship
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, New Delhi (Delhi)