Campus placement procedure for Accenture
Accenture is one of the leading firms in management consulting and technology solutions. It recruits fresh candidates who have good academic record through on campus as well as off campus placement process. B.Tech/ MCA graduates with first class marks are eligible to apply. Selection procedure is based on written test, group discussion and interviews. Candidates are required to have good interpersonal skills and good technical knowledge in order to get selected.
Candidates who wish to apply for campus placement should have good academic record from matriculation onwards. Candidates should secure at least 60 % aggregate marks in matriculation, higher secondary exam and in graduation or post graduation. B.Tech or MCA graduates from any institute recognized by UGC are also eligible to apply. They are not supposed to have any back papers at the time of application. Candidates who have completed their studies in regular/ full time mode are only eligible to apply. A maximum of 2 years gap in candidate’s study is acceptable. Candidates who have attended Accenture placement procedure in last six months are not eligible to apply.
Apart from these, candidates should have good communication skills and good command over technical course. They have to be thorough in any of the programming languages.
Recruitment process of Accenture includes four main steps i.e.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Personal interview
Candidates can expect questions from numerical aptitude, logical reasoning, language comprehension, and technical section. The aptitude section consists of 15 questions which have to be attempted within 20 minutes. There will be 15 questions from logical reasoning. The maximum time allotted for this section is 10 minutes. There will be questions related to Reading Comprehension and Basic English grammar. Technical section includes 20 questions. Candidates can expect questions from topics such as Programming, Java & Advanced java, Computer networking, Oracle apps and Dot net etc.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the written test will have to undergo two rounds of interview. In technical interview, candidates can expect questions from the candidate’s area of specialization. Candidates should have a thorough knowledge in their core subject to clear the technical round successfully.
Personal interview is conducted to analyse candidate’s behaviour, personality, interpersonal relationship, the ability to handle stress etc. Questions will be asked to test the candidate’s reaction to situations, patience to handle problems. A thorough preparation is required to clear all the processes of recruitment.
- Accenture placement papers
- Accenture Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- Campus Placement in NIT, Silchar
- Training and Placement in SRM University, Chennai
- Placement Details in Valliammai Engineering College
- Training and Placement in COER
- SIT Siliguri, Siliguri Institute of Technology, Siliguri
- Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Kazhipattu
- Administrative Management College, Bangalore
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Campus Placements in GNDU, Amritsar
- Capgemini placement papers
- NIT Calicut, National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Placement details of BITS, Pilani - Goa Campus
- Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla, Kerala