17th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?

when there is off campus of tcs,accenture,wipro......in ncr region.. pls reply at my id is [email protected].
i am persuing b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR? -- [New]
  2. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  3. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  6. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  8. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  9. When the placement drives are run in North region by Accenture?
  10. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  11. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  12. What should I choose after my B.Tech computer science(57%)?
  13. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  14. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  15. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?
  17. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  18. When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?
26th September 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?

when there is off campus of TCS,HCL,WIPRO and INFOSYS please send me the date on my id- [email protected] . I completed my b.tech in 2011
27th September 2011, 01:18 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?

Hi,

In order to check for these companies off campus placements, I suggest that you please follow them on LinkedIn and add the HR personnel as a connection. Also, keep checking the fresher job portals for more info related to the above companies.

Along with you can appear for some employability exams too which may help you to fetch a good job.

Good Lucks...!!

Mentor Kapil
1st October 2011, 12:29 AM
shibendu

Dear friend,
Normally companies like TCS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO recruits on October to January of next session.

So be prepare for this.

Best of luck....
4th October 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

when and where the offcampus be done for 2012 freshers ,my email id:[email protected]
6th October 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how to register in wipro entry level direct applicants...can anyone say me the site
10th October 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

is the wipro conducting off campus recruitment in pune for fresher(BE) in this month?
11th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Which companies I can try for job in IT after scoring my 10th-57%,12th-60% and BCA-63% and MCA-73%.plz tell me my e-mail id:([email protected]).
15th October 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me when there z gonna held off campus recruitment of top Most companies for 2011 batch(MCA)......mah email id z [email protected]
16th October 2011, 11:19 AM
rameshndkumar

Actualy if your 10th % below 60% so you are not eligible for tcs.because for tcs your % in your carrier should be more than 60% and there no lack of more than
two years in your life carrier that is no gap more than two years in your carrier.one important creteria is that you should not having more than three year work experience.thank you,you try for others and all the best.
17th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

when will go to take freshers? please inform to my mail [email protected]
18th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

plz inform the offcampus placement of tcs , accenture , infosys nd birlasoft , my mail id [email protected]
20th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

when is the off campus placement of infosys, tcs, wipro, cts, and other MNC company for 2011 batch passed out
21st October 2011, 07:22 PM
neha1804

wht is the procedure to apply offcampus in the companies like tcs, accenture and wipro.. and when the offcampus recruitments are done?? i am a final year student of b.tech
21st October 2011, 11:39 PM
sanakattula

Usually the off campus placements will be held with a gap of at least 3 to 4 months from the day the companies visits your institutions. Hope you all are aware of the recent IT companies visited your colleges . So, have an idea and be prepared for the coming off campus placements.
Also ,it is better to take regular notifications from your concerned training and placement dean so that it will be very easy to go on your preparation.
22nd October 2011, 12:03 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Off campus interview for TCS,WIPRO,Accenture is on October to january
in this mid this campus interview go on.

But for this criteria is:-

*Candidate pass B.TECH in any disipline
*Career 60%(10th,12th,B.TECH)
*No year Gap
*No backlogs at the time of interview.

then you sit in the campus interview.

Good Luck..................
26th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the upcomning offcampus from 28oct,i am a btech final year student in ECE..PLZ send necessory details on my id
[email protected]..
i will be thankfull.....
27th October 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

when will come off campus interview for cts, Accenture in coimbatore .
ply tell me...this mail id [email protected]
5th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

when will come off campus interview for tcs, Accenture in coimbatore.
ply tell me...this mail id [email protected]
Reply me please.......
10th November 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

When do infosys, tcs , accenture ect top IT companies gonna conduct their off capmus placement drives in delhi for 2011 batch?
n can u let me knw abt some good employability exams?
22nd November 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I got a news that cts has scheduled the off campus recruitment for 2011 this november 27.....is that a fake news???
26th November 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

When there is off campus of TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,Accenture and HCL.please send me the date on my mail [email protected] completed my B.E in 2011.
26th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

When there is off campus of TCS,HCL,Wipro,Infosys and Accenture.Please send me the date on my mail [email protected] completed my B.E in 2011
26th November 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

when (TCS,CTS,HCL) these IT companics are conducted off campus for 2011 batch passout students . if you know answer for this question pls inform or send to this email.id:[email protected]
28th November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the dates of the off campus of the Tcs, Accenture on to my mail id: [email protected]
29th November 2011, 12:58 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

Off campus interview for TCS,WIPRO,Accenture is on October to january
in this mid this campus interview go on.

But for this criteria is:-

*Candidate pass B.TECH in any disipline
*Career 60%(10th,12th,B.TECH)
*No year Gap
*No backlogs at the time of interview.

then you sit in the campus interview.

Thanks
30th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

send your CV at [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

when wipro ,tcs, accenture are coming in ncr region for 2011 batchof b.tech...........if find any news then please
tell me at [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

when tcs, wipro, accenture are coming in ncr region for recuitment of B.tech 2011.......pls reply me at [email protected]
8th March 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Anybody plzz tell me When the TCS, WIPRO, ACCENTURE are coming in NCR region for their OFF CAMPUS PLACEMENTS.
and wat are their Eligibility Criteria... and frm Where to fill their REGISTRATION forms... plz send me all these Details at ma email id..
[email protected]
8th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i m already placed in infosys bt hasnt yet received date of joining...i want to work in ncr only..which companies can i apply for n how..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?