Coaching centers and preparation tips for MDS Entrance Exam
There are a number of coaching centers that offer MDS entrance coaching. Most of the coaching centers offer online and correspondence classes along with the regular class. Candidates should devise a clear preparation strategy while preparing for the exam. The exam pattern, duration, syllabus etc should be kept in mind while preparing.
Coaching centers for MDS Entrance Exam
- Academy of Higher Education & Advancements in Dentistry (AHEAD), New Delhi
- AIM MDS Bangalore, Bangalore
- Aspire Learning, Madurai
- Brihaspathi Academy, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Career Forum, Bangalore
- Careers Institute, Gurgaon
- Daswani Classess Ltd, Kota
- Dentorics Institute of MDS Entrance, Chandigarh
- Edunova Tutorials Pvt. Ltd., Surat
- Elite Academy, Mumbai
- Institute of Advanced Medical Studies, Delhi
- Mastermind Classes, Gwalior
- National Institute of Higher Education, New Delhi
- Smilekraft Academy, New Delhi
- Speed Medical Entrance, Bangalore
- Vidyasagar Learning Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Preparation tips for MDS Entrance Exam
Candidates appearing for the MDS entrance exam should have a clear preparation strategy in place. The primary aspect in the preparation process is to have a clear idea about the syllabus of the entrance exam. MDS entrance exam will feature questions covered in the BDS course like Pedodontics, Oral Surgery, Roentgenology, Dental Pharmacology, etc. The BDS syllabus can vary from one university to another. Candidates should keep this in mind while preparing.
Candidates should also have a thorough understanding of exam pattern. Preparation should be done accordingly. The question model, duration, etc should be analyzed beforehand.
Candidates should prepare in the subject matter systematically. Theoretical and practical aspects of the subject are important. Those candidates with equal proficiency in both these areas have a definite advantage in clearing the entrance exam. Candidates should start the preparation at least 6 moths prior to appearing for the examination. Aspirants should at least do one revision before appearing for the exam. Preparing a time table can help the candidate to systematically prepare for the exam. The time table should be in keeping with the candidate’s comfort and ability. It should be practical and realistic.
Aspirants can make use of preparation materials like mock question papers, previous year question papers, reference books and online tests and materials. Candidates can also enroll in coaching classes of repute. Online coaching classes like Target Educare offer coaching for MDS entrance.
Candidates are required to keep in mind a few aspects while attempting the entrance. These aspects can be practiced during preparation. The first aspect is time management. Candidates should learn to manage time. Continuous practice can help to improve time. Candidates can note down important points for quick revision. Highlighting relevant points can also help. Candidate can dedicate more time to topics that carry more weightage.
- Reference Books and preparation tips for JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam
- Good coaching centers for IES
- 5 Tips to Select Good Coaching Centers
- List of 2IIM Coaching Centers in Chennai
- Coaching centers for CAT in Bangalore
- Role of Coaching centers for Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam Preparation
- Tips to clear English Language Paper in Bank PO Exams
- Airtel placement preparation tips and placement process
- Tips and Tricks to crack IBPS Specialist Officer Exams
- Preparation tips to score well in AIEEE Exam
- Microbiology after 12th
- ICICI Bank Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- SBI Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- TIME for CAT Preparation in Kerala
- Larsen and Toubro placement preparation tips and placement process