Reference Books and preparation tips for JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam
Objective Chemistry by S. N. Dhawan, S. C. Kheterpal & J. R. Mehta, Objective Physics by Dr. Pramod Agarwal, Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwals, etc are some of the reference guides recommended for JIPMER medical entrance exam preparation. Other than these reference guides, candidate can make use of online reference materials, e-books, etc too for exam preparation.
Reference Books for JIPMER Entrance Exam
- JPNP Objective Physics by Sanjeev Gupta
- Pradeep Objective Chemistry by S. N. Dhawan, S. C. Kheterpal & J. R. Mehta
- JPNP Objective Subjective Zoology for Medical Entrance by Dr. S. P. Kurl
- Pragati Mega Study Package Objective Botany by M. U. Charaya
- Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwals
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Prakash Objective Botany by Dr. Naresh Kumar & Mrs. Jaishree Malik
- G. R. Bathla Objective Chemistry by Dr. Prakash Bahadur
- G. R. B. Objective Physics by Dr. Pramod Agarwal
- NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
- Objective Physics: For Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam by Mahesh Jain
- Biology Medical Entrance Previous Years’ Questions with Solutions by Sudhakar Banarjee
Preparation tips for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
Due to heavy competition among applicants, you need to have a disciplined and thorough preparation. Questions in JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Topics studied in class 11th and 12th forms a part of the syllabus of JIPMER entrance exam. One must begin their exam preparation right from 11th class itself, so that they can develop a better grasp of fundamentals.
It is better to refer academic textbooks while starting exam preparation. Once the candidate get well versed in basic areas, they can make use of question banks, guides, etc for study. Devote separate time for each topic. Setting a convenient time schedule by allocating specific time for each subject will also be helpful. Give much emphasis on the theoretical areas of Physics and Chemistry rather than problems. Even so, one must understand equations and formulas in these subjects to answer application type questions.
Practicing previous question papers will also help one to identify areas which needs to be given priority. While doing question papers, one must keep track of the daily score obtained. This will help candidates to assess their strength and identify areas where they are weak. Approaching coaching centers is another effective method for exam preparation. These centers will guide candidate to face exam with confidence. Moreover, these centers will provide model test papers and mock test for better exam preparation.
- How to Prepare for JIPMER?
- JIPMER coaching institutes
- JIPMER Papers
- Reference Books and Preparation Tips for IIT JAM M.Sc Chemistry Exam
- Coaching centers and preparation tips for MDS Entrance Exam
- Senior Residents - Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Preparation Tips for NIPER Exam
- Automatic Data Processing Inc. Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- Preparation Tips and Reference Books and for CSAT
- ONGC Placement Preparation Tips and Placement Process
- JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Exam centers and application procedure of JIPMER Entrance Exam
- Polaris placement preparation tips and placement process
- Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips for AFCAT
- Courses Offered in JIPMER, Pondicherry