Details on the SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
State Bank of India has invited application for Technical Officer post. The maximum age limit is 65 years. Selection is based on interview round. Experience in areas like carrying out feasibility study on new projects, modernisation, examining the suitability of plant and machinery etc. is required. Hard copies of the applications should reach SBI by 23rd November 2013.
Important Dates for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
- Applications forms available from: 28th October 2013
- Applications forms available till: 16th November 2013
- Applications forms will be accepted till: 23rd November 2013
Job Profile for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
The profile involves advising and making brief status reports in the areas like infrastructure, manufacturing facilities, market etc. of units banking with the bank. They will also have to advise the Bank on the techno-economic feasibility aspect of expansion, modernization project, and new proposals. They will need to undertake studies relating to specific areas such as capacity assessment, suitability of plant & machinery etc.
Remuneration for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
This being a contractual form of employment remuneration will be decided based on the number of man hours required, inputs required etc. Incase the employment is on non-exclusive retainership basis then they will be eligible for a remuneration of Rs 40000/- p.m. In addition to this they can claim expenses upto Rs 10000/- on certificate basis.
Selection Procedure for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
Based on the documents submitted the short-listed candidates will need to clear the personal interview round.
Application Procedure for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
The application forms available online in the official SBI site need to be submitted online by 16th November 2013. The photocopies of the testimonials and the hard copy of the application form need to be sent to below mentioned address by 23rd November.
The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot no. 209, BBR, Block No. III, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021(Maharashtra)
The testimonials required are photocopies of
- Educational certificates/mark-sheets
- Experience certificate issued by the previous employer (containing area and period of service)
- Proof of Date of Birth
Eligibility for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
The maximum age limit set for this job is 65 years, so only candidates born on or after 2nd October 1948 can apply. Candidates with engineering background from any of the areas Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production, Pharma, Chemical, Pharma, Metallurgy, Textile Technology etc can apply. Retired technical officers in State Bank group or any other Public Sector Bank can apply. Those who had taken voluntary retirement, Exit Option Scheme or left the service before superannuation are not eligible to apply for this job.
- Details of Technical Officer Recruitment in AICL 2013
- Eligibility Criteria for CSB Recruitment 2013
- Assistant Engineer/Welfare Officer Recruitment in HAL (2013) — Eligibility and Application Process
- Details on IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2013
- Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2013
- Technical Officer, Scietific Officer, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Rsearch
- Eligibility Criteria for PSCB Recruitment 2013
- Divisional Manager, Senior Manager, Canara Bank
- Chief Controller of Finance, Placement Officer, Punjab Technical University
- Details on LIC AAO Recruitment 2013
- Details on SIB Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2013
- Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Station Officer - Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Selection and Application Process for GAIL ‘Executive Trainee’ 2013
- Details of SBI P.O Recruitment 2013
- Purchase Officer, Senior Manager, Electronics Corporation of India Limited