Exam Pattern and Application Process for CWAT in ACN 2013
Combined Written Admission Test in ACN (Army College of Nursing) is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates to B.Sc Nursing course. There will be two parts for the written test covering questions on Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Eligible candidates interested to seek admission can collect exam prospectus (containing application form) from the web portal of ACN. Those whose applications are accepted can attend the test in Army Public School located in cities like Bangalore, Kolkata and Pune.
Exam Pattern for Combined Written Admission Test in ACN
Written test comprises of two parts, Part I and Part II. Part I contains questions from Physics and Chemistry. Zoology and Botany forms the syllabus for Part II. There will be 110 objective model questions. In this 73 questions will be asked from Part I and the remaining 37 questions from Part II. Total time allotted for answering the test is 2 hours. Each right answer carries 1 marks and each wrong answer deduce 0.25 marks. Syllabus of the test will be based on the topics studied under 10 +2 (CBSE).
Centers for Combined Written Admission Test in ACN
- Army Public School, Amabala
- Army Public School, Bangalore
- Army Public School, Bhopal
- Army Public School, Dadwara
- Army Public School, Delhi
- Army Public School, Jalandhar
- Army Public School, Kolkata
- Army Public School, Lucknow
- Army Public School, Pune
- Army School No 1, Secunderabad
- Army School Pathankot
- Army School, Bihar
- Army School, Clement Town, Dehradun
- Army School, Guwahati
- Army Public School, Jodhpur
Application Process for Combined Written Admission Test in ACN
Eligible candidates desirous to seek admissions can collect prospectus for CWAT from the office of Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar. Fee prescribed for prospectus is Rs. 450/-. This can be paid in the form of demand draft taken in favor of Army College of Nursing and payable at Jalandhar.
There is also provision to collect exam prospectus through post. For this candidates have to send a request to the address of the institute in registered post. Along with this they need to send a crossed demand draft of Rs. 500/- taken in favor of the college, payable at Jalandhar.
Another option is to download exam prospectus from the web portal of ACN. Application processing fee is applicable in this case also. Filled up application forms should reach the college office address before 15th March, 2013. There is provision for late submission till 25th March, 2013, with a late fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Selection and Application Process for GAIL ‘Executive Trainee’ 2013
- CWAT 2011 Aviation
- Exam Pattern and Application Procedure for IBPS ‘Specialist Officer’ 2013
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) 2013
- Essential Details on DENPET 2013
- Test Centers for CAT-2013
- Pune University LL.M Entrance Exam 2013-14
- Application Procedure for NEET UG 2013
- Scientist/ Technical Assistant Recruitment in NIELIT (2013) – Selection/ Application Process and Exam Centers
- Essential Details on NIMCET 2013
- Details on IIIT- H PGEE 2013
- Recruitment Details for Supervisory Posts in Cochin Shipyard Limited -2013
- Details of ‘Assistant’ Recruitment in RBI 2013
- Exam Centers for IBPS CWE for Clerk 2013
- Details on LIC AAO Recruitment 2013