24th September 2012, 08:02 PM
k jalpa

How to prepare for ISEET?

sir,
i have almost daily6 -7 hrs classes. please guide me how to prepare for iseet.

11th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Ankurfbd
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for ISEET?

Hello,

For ISEET (Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test ). You can refer to the coaching institutes in Kota which are Pioneer in providing classes for ISEET. The most famous ones are ALLEN, Bansal and Career Point.

The exam is now in 2 levels:-

ISEET Main- it is an objective aptitude test comprising of Reading comprehension, critical thinking, reasoning as the main constituents, current bulletins report it to be claiming a minimum of 30%. So it is more on the grounds of CAT/GRE/GMAT to check the I.Q. of the student and also his English knowledge accrediting to the fact that an engineer needs to be proficient in this Global language of communication.

ISEET Advance- Based on school board curriculum and the difficulty level is said to be an intermediate IIT & AIEEE. This one is also supposed to be an objective test and the weightage to this section is currently reported to be somewhere between 20-30% of the total score. The POINT to note is that this section is mandatory only for those who wish to seek admission in IITs & NITs only, whereas for all those who wish to take admission in regional colleges, this part is optional (so the good or the bad thing is, that one doesn’t need to study for this section at all which comprises of all the tedious and time consuming PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS intricacies).

Syllabus:

ISET Main exam syllabus: Â Main exam will be objective type question based examination with following syllabus:

1) Comprehension
2) Logical Reasoning
3) Critical Reasoning

ISEET Advance Exam Syllabus: Â Advance exam will have the syllabus mostly from School Boards. Its difficulty level will be kept equal to AIEEE. 30% weightage will be given to the Advance exam while taking admissions.

BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?