Fee Structure of B.Tech
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), is among the high demands of today’s youth in India. Standing in this 21st century, one can easily figure out the need of technicians in every field. This degree is all about the study of modern technologies which is the basic essence of development. B.Tech course has a wide range of studies in various fields such as Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Information Technology, Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
This course is of 4 years having a total of 8 semesters. Presently there are several colleges and Universities serving the students with this hi-tech degree.
Colleges and Universities:
As the craze of holding a B.Tech degree among today’s generation is gradually increasing, so many institutions are being built to issue this degree. The older ones are being modified also.
The names of some top colleges and Universities serving B.Tech degree are, the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology), VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology), BITS (Birla Institute of Technology), SRM, Jadavpur University, Delhi University and Pune University.
The fees structure of this engineering course does vary according to different colleges and Universities. There are many state level B.Tech institutes and national level Deemed Universities having a definite range of fees but not a fixed one.
In IITs, the fees vary in every different branch of it. They have a definite range starting from 20,000 up to 27,000. IIT Chennai charges the minimum 20,400 while IIT Roorkee the maximum of 26,800 among all the IITs. This particular range is applicable for most of the B.Tech colleges.
The fee structure varies very sharply among the government allied and private institutions.
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- Fee Structure for B.Tech in NIT, Silchar
- B.Tech Courses in AIEMD - Admission Process and Fee Details
- B.Tech in Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management – Courses and Fee Structure
- Fee Structure for B.Tech in JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- Fee Structure for B.Tech in Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Question Answers Set#6
- Fee Structure for B.Tech (IT) in Assam University
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- B.Tech in IIT, Chennai
- Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech Hons
- B.Tech in Delhi Technological University
- B.Tech in Noida International University
- Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, CDAC