9th January 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Commerce, Business and Profession which is at the top?

I want to ask a very curious question that Out of Commerce, Business and Profession which is at the top ? Why?

23rd January 2014, 07:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Commerce, Business and Profession which is at the top?

Let me first tell you that commerce has been always and will always remain the top source of income.It will enable you to make a lot of profit from the market and trading sector and also with much ease but as you know the grass is always seems to be greener on the other side. Similarly this Profession also has its merits along with its demerits. The commerce sector will require your expertise and sharpness in knowledge about the market.

You have to be very eager and spend too much time and labour in studying the market if you want to take up commerce & trading as your profession. but when you are in a job or any other professional work you just have to apply your technical knowledge and skills to get profit in your own business or to do your professional work with higher efficiency.Secondly in Business or commerce you will have to pay a lot of tax in form of income tax, sales tax, Value added tax business licence fees etc..

But in a general profession you only have to pay the income tax. So in short i can say that in job or a profession you will have to work harder and technically to get sound income but in a business the income will be more due to your smart work and diversified income sources.
23rd January 2014, 11:50 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Commerce, Business and Profession which is at the top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask a very curious question that Out of Commerce, Business and Profession which is at the top ? Why?
According to me its business because you will be independet, nobody will force or pressure to do your job, how much you apply techniche so much you earn in a less time , you can manage your personal life well. But in proffesion you are bound to fallow the direction of your senier, limited salary, hard work e.t.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?