1st February 2011, 05:20 PM
RAHUL KUMARN

How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam after pursuing B.Tech degree in IT stream?

sir, i want to know can i prepare for IAS/IPS after pursuing my b.tech degree in IT stream???

Please reply

thanks

6th February 2011, 06:11 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam after pursuing B.Tech degree in IT stream?

It's better to go to some coaching centre for IAS exam
7th February 2011, 04:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam after pursuing B.Tech degree in IT stream?

hi..
the ias exam is probably the toughest exam in the world,
you have to put in real hard work to do good in this exam,you got to have the in depth knowledge of not only your core subject but also the general studies section and the csat ,
go through the newspaper daily in depth and make note of all the important events,
also devote good amount of time for practice papers and mock tests because this will increase your efficiency in the exam,
also take the help of seniors and people who have cleared it,
ans most important of all is to maintain the dedication and never think back that's most important
all the best
15th February 2011, 01:08 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

If you are just a new bee , than better to join some coaching , but not necessary, become a avid reader of newspaper and read India today .
19th March 2011, 07:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam after pursuing B.Tech degree in IT stream?

Yes you are eligible for IAS exam

there is no limitations like you should be of this background and all

the eligibility criteria for Civils is

->you should have a degree from a recognized Indian University.

-> your age should be minimum of 21 years..

preparation for the exams like this will depend on individuals

no two persons can prepare similarly..

so choose your style of preparation.

for further details click on to these links

www.onestopias.com

www.upscportal.com

regards

~~
11th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

cs btech is elligble for ias?
25th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is sachvinder i have passed my diploma with marks less then60% now i will do b-tech so what should be my eligibility and prepration to become ips
31st January 2012, 08:14 PM
swati_forum

hi..
the ias exam is probably the toughest exam in the world,
you have to put in real hard work to do good in this exam,you got to have the in depth knowledge of not only your core subject but also the general studies section and the csat ,
go through the newspaper daily in depth and make note of all the important events,
also devote good amount of time for practice papers and mock tests because this will increase your efficiency in the exam,
also take the help of seniors and people who have cleared it,
ans most important of all is to maintain the dedication and never think back that's most important
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?