30th March 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?

I completed my btech 1st year in 2010.after that I discontinued my studies due to financial problem. Now I wanted to continue my studies is there any scholarship? to continue my B.Tech for discontinued. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  2. Can Physcially handicapped person avail scholarship for starting their discontinued studies?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued physically challenged candidate?
  4. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
  6. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  7. Scholarship for Physically challenged to completed B.Tech Engineering course?
  8. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?
  9. Can I get scholarship and reimbursement?
  10. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  11. Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?
  12. What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University
  13. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Scholarship for Physically handicapped pursing Ph.D in department of Geography?
  15. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  16. What to do after passing 12th class in commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i continue my discontinued course of BBA?
  18. Can I continue my BALLB 3rd year if discontinued it due to health issues?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?