5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BALLB 3rd year if discontinued it due to health issues?

I have joined 5 years BALLB and completed 2 yrs without backs. Due to health issues couldn't go to college now. Is it possible to continue from 3rd year again with discontinued TC?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  3. Can I do Fashion Designing course if discontinued 12th having secured 94% in 10th and 70% in 11th?
  4. Is there any scholarship for discontinued handicapped B.Tech engineering students? -- [New]
  5. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for physically challenged to continue B.Tech studies from 1st year?
  7. Is it possible to re-continue my course from another University after completing 3rd semester?
  8. Can my son continue his studies in 10th class?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued physically challenged candidate?
  10. How can i continue my discontinued course of BBA?
  11. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?
  12. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  13. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  14. Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I continue my discontinued B.Com from any other college?
  16. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
  17. Can I continue my B.Sc which I discontinued due to problems?
  18. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
5th September 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my BALLB 3rd year if discontinued it due to health issues?

There is a time period allotted to complete the degree programme according to university rules. If you haven't passed that time period, then you can apply for readmission.

Just visit the college for readmission and also get documents related to your health problem. You need to show medical certificate to get admission again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?