12th November 2011, 11:47 PM
Jahnvii

Can I do MSc in Clinical research after BSc Computer Science?

i m in bsc computer science final year. Can i do msc in clinical research after this?? If not then suggest me the way to do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  4. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  5. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  6. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  7. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  8. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  9. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  10. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  12. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  13. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  17. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies? -- [New]
  18. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
13th November 2011, 12:20 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Clinical research after BSc Computer Science?

Hello,
Since you are expecting to pursue,Masters in Clinical Research..but you have completed bachelors as computer science,it sounds something odd but not difficult.Remember "If there is will,there is a way".
Moreover,to pursue Masters in Clinical Research the eligibility criteria is-
*Candidate should be Graduate from any of the discipline-
-Life sciences.
-Biotechnology.
-BAMS.
-BUMS.
-BHMS.
- MBBS.
-Pharmamedical and other Medical Streams
As you have not any of the above Discipline,its necessary to pursue Graduation in any of the above discipline.
For that you should have Biology background..
Since Clinical Research is the 'Research based' sector,so its necessary to have background as science(Specially Biology).
Although DMLT(Diploma in Medical Lab Technology) may be helpful for you,its only 2yr. course and after that you may be eligible to pursue clinical research.
Ok,Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?