14th September 2011, 10:58 PM
auraa

Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?

Hello i m in final year bsc biotech. Is there any msc in clinical research at icri ahmedabad campus?? and what is fee structure, prospectus and freshers pay for it? Is it better than Msc biotech ??

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  2. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  4. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  5. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  6. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  7. What is the fee structure of MSc clinical research?
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research? What is the fee structure for 2 years course
  10. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  11. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  12. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of MSc Biotech course?
  15. Fee structure of MSc Clinical Research Course in Bangalore?
  16. Placement areas after M.Sc. in Clinical Research? Duration of the course? Best colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  17. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Sc Biotech course? -- [New]
18th January 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?

i have done my b.sc science with micro,chemistry,computer's pls tell me when the m.sc entrance exam held
and where to get the entrance form
thanx you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?