22nd July 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Admision procedure in diploma through distance learning in Andhra Pradesh?

hello sir, i am studying in i.t.i i am working in pravate company i want to study in diploma by distace. tel me how to study in diploma in ANDRAPRADESH.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  2. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  3. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence? I have scored 55% in 12th exam
  4. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  5. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  6. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course? I have done my B.A economics from Mumbai
  7. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  8. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  9. What are the Diploma courses available to study through Distance Mode for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which institute offers 1 year B.Ed correspondence course?
  12. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  13. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  14. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  15. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. List of UGC recognized and NCTE approved universities offering B.Ed courses?
  17. Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?
  18. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admision procedure in diploma through distance learning in Andhra Pradesh?

I want to study in D.opt/B.optrometrical science under distance edu in kolkata wB.Study centre/name of University in kolkata or nearest.
23rd July 2015, 08:10 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Admision procedure in diploma through distance learning in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i am studying in i.t.i i am working in pravate company i want to study in diploma by distace. tel me how to study in diploma in ANDRAPRADESH.
For admission in the diploma courses through distance mode of education.you have to complete 10th class as it is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in diploma.
for this you have to give entrance exam conducted by the government of AP.so,crack the entrance examination and get admission in it through the distance mode.consult your university and get admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?