16th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?

plz gve me detail of correspondence exam of b.ed ,hw to get admiission and duration ,others tems and cindition on my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  2. Details about correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission? Duration of the course?
  3. How to do Bsc Nursing in correspondence from Bangalore after completing BUMS
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  6. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. Admission procedure and terms and conditions for admission in DCE?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  12. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
  13. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  14. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan to study MS(Environmental Sciences) in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  18. What are the terms and conditions to take IAS entrance exam?
25th October 2011, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz gve me detail of correspondence exam of b.ed ,hw to get admiission and duration ,others tems and cindition on my id [email protected]
Dear friend,

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university are eligible for Correspondence B.Ed course.

There so many distance mode B.Ed college in India.The top most B.Ed college in India are given below-

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks
28th November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?

I have no teaching experiance.i have passed graduation with 70% marks.how to take the admission in b.ed. Course.plz give me details at [email protected]
28th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have no teaching experiance.i have passed graduation with 70% marks.how to take the admission in b.ed. Course.plz give me details at [email protected]
12th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i want complete detail B.Ed for kota open
send on my email id . my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hi plz let me know dat can i do my B.ed n hyd where is kakatiya uni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?