3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Information about diploma course related to Mechanical field after studying diploma Polytechnic?

Sir I studying diploma polytechnic in last year's so plz help information about diploma course reletade mechanical field then contact me my mobile no 8378831635..and email I'd roshanmhade26@ gmail. Com plz help me

4th July 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about diploma course related to Mechanical field after studying diploma Polytechnic?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?