6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission in any of the BITS campus is possible after Diploma?

Can I get admission in BITS anywhere. I have completed diploma in mechanical from Karnataka board 2017. I want to take lateral entry.

7th December 2017, 11:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in any of the BITS campus is possible after Diploma?

No, it is not possible to get admission in any of BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) campus after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as BITSs do not provide lateral entry admission scheme. In order to get admission into BITSs for B.Tech degree course, you must have to qualify BITSAT entrance test.
8th December 2017, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in any of the BITS campus is possible after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in BITS anywhere. I have completed diploma in mechanical from Karnataka board 2017. I want to take lateral entry.

Yes, it is possible to get admission in BITS Campus after completion of the Diploma course. Candidates who are employed professionals and holding a Technical Diploma or BSc degree with adequate preparation in Mathematics, with relevant work experience are eligible to apply for the BTech (Engineering Technology) at the BITS. Duration of the BITS BTech programme is 7 semesters. The BTech (Engineering Technology) course contains Foundation Course, Discipline Core, Discipline Electives and Project Work. Candidates can find the details in the BITS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?