6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA after diploma in engineering?

I have completed my diploma engineering after my matriculation. I am working now. I want to prepare for IAS exam and as graduation is required. So, I want to do BA. Is it possible to do BA after 3 years of diploma in CSE branch.

6th December 2017, 09:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA after diploma in engineering?

Yes definitely you can pursue bachelor of arts degree course after completing your diploma in Engineering but let me tell you that it is just wastage of time you must go for BTech in engineering because that is more fruitful in your future.
Moreover as you have already completed your diploma in Engineering hence you can get admission in BTech course through lateral entry.
6th December 2017, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do B.A after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma in Engineering holder, you are not eligible to do B.A course
7th December 2017, 08:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BA (Bachelor of Arts) course after having diploma in engineering, because to apply for graduation degree course minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board and your diploma in engineering is also equivalent to 10+2.

- After having diploma course duration of bachelors of arts degree course is 3 years.
7th December 2017, 09:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do BA course after diploma in engineering course from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue B.A course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent and examination from a recognised board . So, being a diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue BA course.
8th December 2017, 03:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for B.A course after completion of diploma in engineering. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?