29th October 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

can i apply for ssc for customs officer, when i get 40% in graduation?please tell me the process in detail.and if i eligible so tell me the process for prepare for war.tanmoy hore

31st October 2014, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

You can apply for SSC Graduate Level Examination for which Graduation in any discipline is the minimum requirement. Make sure the degree is valid and you have done it from a recognized University.

The age limit for SSC CGL is 18 to 27 years for most of the posts. This exam is conducted for various posts like Upper Division Clerks, Divisional Accountant, Tax Assistants, Auditors, Statistical Investigator, Sub Inspectors and many more posts in Central government.

There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST : 5 years relaxation
OBC : 3 years relaxation
PWD : 10 years relaxation

The selection is based on merit and you need to perform well in the written examination which will be objective type in nature.

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
29th May 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

Sir I got 54%in 12 and it's very low marks. Now I don't have any idea that what should I do please sir give me any suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?