24th August 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC? Process to prepare?

Can i apply for ssc for customs officer, when i get 40% in graduation?please tell me the process in detail.and if i eligible so tell me the process for prepare for war.

27th August 2014, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC? Process to prepare?

You can apply for SSC CGL if you have passed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University. There is no percentage criteria mentioned for SSC CGL means you shouldn't worry about your Graduation marks.

Hence, apply for SSC CGL without any worry and be prepared for the exam because selection is on merit. You need to get very good marks to get the post of your choice. There are many posts under SSC CGL and for higher post you need to score very good marks in the exam.

Age limit for SSC CGL is 18 to 27 years for General Category candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category is available.

The exam will be objective type in nature and questions will be related to Maths, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge. There is negative marking for wrong answers and you need to attempt carefully.
9th November 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC? Process to prepare?

Hello sir which option I want to choose in quallification details while applying ssc chsl and stenographer C, D. I have completed 3 years diploma in mining after my 10th..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?