4th May 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?

Dear Friends,
I want to know whole detailed procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Marine Engineering course in Kerala? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  4. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  12. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  13. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  14. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  18. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
9th May 2016, 06:47 AM
mechtiger144

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?

You need to follow a certain procedure to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of your state for diploma in marine engineering.

- You need to appear for the diploma (polytechnic) entrance test conducted by the technical board of education of your state.
- You need to qualify in it with a good rank to opt for best college.
- Then you need to attend the counselling where you will be allotted college.

Yes, there are polytechnic colleges in Kerala which offer diploma course in marine engineering. Some of them are as follows.

-International Educational Council, Kochi
-Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET) - Chennai, Kochi

for fee expenses you just go to official website of above named polytechnic colleges, where you get full details about college, fee structure etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?