20th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering in distance education in KSOU. Kindly tell me its admission procedure and let me know about its fee expenses. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  7. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  8. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  9. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  10. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  11. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  12. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  13. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  15. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
25th March 2016, 04:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?

Sorry, to say that KSOU does not offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. KSOU offers Under Graduation, Post Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma course and Research Programmes. Since, KSOU does not offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, I suggest you to choose any other college for pursuing Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?