15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Details of PG Diploma in Logistics and Retail Management course? Job opportunities for a candidate through this course?

Can I get the details of PG Diploma course in Logistics and Retail Management? I am interested to study this course so can I know the job opportunities? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?
  2. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Job opportunities and scope of BBA(H) in Logistics?
  4. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  5. How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?
  6. How many seats are available for PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) course in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  7. What are the subjects in MBA Shipping and Logistics? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  8. Which branch is good for an electronics and instrumentation student in MBA
  9. Job opportunities for a candidate through PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management course?
  10. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  11. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  15. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  16. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  18. Can I do MBA in the same field after completion of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2016, 12:39 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Details of PG Diploma in Logistics and Retail Management course? Job opportunities for a candidate through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get the details of PG Diploma course in Logistics and Retail Management? I am interested to study this course so can I know the job opportunities? Please tell me asap.
PG Diploma course in Logistic and Retail Management has one year duration which can be pursued after completion of graduation in any stream.

Below are some institutes name where you can pursue this course.
Indian institute in material Mangement, IIMM-pune
International Institute for Learning in Business Management school, Nagpur
Sardar patel University, Gujrat

After completion in this course you can be hired at different posts which is given below.
1. Shipping and packing clerks
2. Stock and freight clerks
3. Retail and wholesale buyers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?