26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th December 2018, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to appear in the J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test is given below:

>> Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State

>> Applicant must have passed the 10th Class Examination from a recognized board with at least 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in case of open merit candidates (37% of marks in aggregate in case of reserved candidates).

>> Candidates appearing or appeared in the 10th Class examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test
29th December 2018, 08:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

J and K diploma PET eligibility criteria:-

The candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state.

Passed in passed in Secondary School examination /class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognised board.

The candidates must obtain 40% marks in 10th standard and in case of being an open merit candidate not less than 37% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates

The candidates appearing / appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the entrance test but they have to submit the qualifying examination certificate in the prescribed date.
29th December 2018, 09:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in J and K polytechnic entrance test 2019:-

Domicile - candidates must be the resident of J and K state.

Qualifying exam - student who have passed or appearing in the 10th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply.

Percentage criteria - in the qualifying exam, candidates must have obtained 40% marks for general and 37% marks for reserved category.

Subjects - candidates should have passed in the mathematics and Science subject in the 10th class at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?