15th June 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?

I am interested to study Diploma in Banking Management from RNIS College of Financial Planning. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in RNIS College of Financial Planning. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

2nd March 2023, 12:49 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?

To get admission to the Diploma in Banking Management course at RNIS College of Financial Planning, you can follow the steps given below:
  • Visit the official website of RNIS College of Financial Planning to check the eligibility criteria for the Diploma in Banking Management course.
  • If you meet the eligibility criteria, fill out the application form available on the website.
  • Upload the necessary documents such as mark sheets, ID proof, passport size photograph, etc.
  • Pay the application fee through the available payment modes.
  • Once your application is received and verified, you will receive an admission offer letter from the college.
  • Accept the admission offer and pay the course fee to confirm your admission.

You can also contact the admission office of RNIS College of Financial Planning for more information on the admission procedure and other queries.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?