29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?

Sir, I am living in Hyderabad and graduate in Mathematics. I want to know can I study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. An Arts graduate can study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course? What is the criteria for it?
  2. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  3. Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?
  4. How to study Diploma in Financial Management course? Where should I take admission in Mumbai to study this course?
  5. Is the PG Diploma in Management course best for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?
  6. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  7. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  8. Best colleges in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?
  10. What are the career options after BBA?
  11. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  15. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  16. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  17. What should I do after TYB.Com
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
31st October 2017, 07:22 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?

Yes, a mathematics graduate is eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in financial management course. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in financial management course:-

Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma in Financial Management Course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in financial management is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • After having bachelors degree duration of post graduate diploma in financial management is 1 year.
  • After having post graduate diploma 9n financial management you can apply for career options like Financial agent, Accountant, Financial manager, Controller, Treasurer, Portfolio manager, Financial planner, Financial analyst, banking officer, Bank manager etc.
List of Institutes Offer Post Graduate Diploma in financial Management in Hyderabad:-

1. New Directions International Institute of Management.

2. Bhavan’s College of Communication and Management.

So these are the best colleges which offer post graduate diploma in financial management in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?