2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do in my future after BBA course?

Hello, after my BBA course. I want do job, but I want also MBA degree. Give me an idea about what I should do in my future. I will be very thankful to you for the answer.
Thank you
Waiting for your answer.
Sheikh Zubair

3rd January 2017, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do in my future after BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, after my BBA course. I want do job, but I want also MBA degree. Give me an idea about what I should do in my future. I will be very thankful to you for the answer.
Thank you
Waiting for your answer.
Sheikh Zubair

You can do various courses after completion of BBA course. They are given below;

MBA
PG Diploma in Management
MCA
PG Diploma in Computer Applications
Master in Retail Management
Master of Marketing Management
LLB
Master in Management Studies
PG Diploma in Financial Planning and Wealth Management
PG Diploma in Banking and Finance
PG Diploma in Banking Operation
4th January 2017, 05:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of BBA course:

Several best courses available to pursue after completion of this BBA course. BBA is a Bachelor level degree, the best course that I would suggest you to go with to find better job opportunities is "MBA (Master of Business Administration)" course. As you are willing to pursue this MBA course, I strongly recommend you to pursue this course after completion of BBA course. Some of the courses that are available other than MBA course are, Master's in Management Studies, Master of Computer Application, Master's in Retail Management, Master of Marketing Management, Master's in Human Resource Management, Masters in Management Studies and PGDCA courses. Although there are many courses, the best course I would recommend you to go with after BBA course is MBA course.
5th January 2017, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you
Waiting for your answer.
Sheikh Zubair
After completing BBA course it's better that you can apply for MBA course, which is available in various specializations like, Marketing, Finance, HR Management, etc. You need qualify in the CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, FMS, like entrance exams and can pursue MBA course through regular mode. You can apply for PG in Hotel Management course as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?