12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Banking & Finance course from Innovative School of Business and Management. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  4. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  5. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  7. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  8. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  9. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  12. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  13. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  15. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  16. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  17. Difference between PGD Banking Management and PGD Banking Finance stream? Procedure to study it from government college?
  18. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
28th February 2023, 07:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?