15th June 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Banking Management course which is available in RNIS College of Financial Planning? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?
  3. How many Diploma in Banking Management seats are available in RNIS College of Financial Planning?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  5. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  7. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  15. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  16. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
20th June 2018, 04:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?

Diploma in Banking Management is 1 year duration of course. Total fee for this course in RNIS College of Financial Planning is around Rs. 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?