19th November 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to study French Language to further pursue MS in France? Whether Work experience is necessary to study there?

Sir, I have got 8.7 CGPA in my BTech. I want to study MS in France. So, French language is necessary for study in France? Is work experience is must or not? Can I get a seat in France? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

24th November 2018, 03:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study French Language to further pursue MS in France? Whether Work experience is necessary to study there?

No, it is not mandatory to study French Language to pursue Master's course in France. Many universities now offer either bilingual programs or programs taught entirely in English language. However, if you intended to pursue a degree program taught in French language, you will need to have at least an intermediate level of French.

So in order to pursue any Master's course you will have to appear for an English language proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?