7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  5. Fee structure for Satya Sai Primary school, Puttaparthi
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  7. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  8. Is Sri Satya Sai College certified?
  9. B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University after 12th standard? Any entrance test? fees?
  10. Which are the private colleges in Anantapur District?
  11. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  12. How to take admission in Sri Satya Sai institute for 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam and fees for B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University?
  14. How to get admission for primary school in Sri Satya Sai?
  15. Admission criteria for 1st standard at Sri Satya Sai School
  16. What is the fee for admission in B.Com in Satya Sai College, Bangalore
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University? -- [New]
  18. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
10th July 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences is Rs 30,000 per year. Duration of the course is three years. Students who have passed 10th or equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences. Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences website link is given Click Here
10th July 2018, 10:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Fee structure of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences is Rs. 30,000 per year.
So, total fee structure of the course is Rs. 90,000/-.
11th July 2018, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences are Rs. 30,000/- per annum. The duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is three years and the total fee for three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is Rs. 90000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?