27th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi? Can you please give me the information on this? What would be the steps I need to follow? It will be really helpful if I can get the answer. Thank you!

28th January 2017, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Procedure to get admission in 9th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi:-

To take admission in Shri Satya Sai School, first of all obtain appplication form from the school office or you can demand draft in favour of the principal draw at the State Bank of India. Then fill up the form and submit the filled in application form along with the profile and identity card in the school. The admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the school.
19th February 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

I have applied for class 6 to my son last year, I need Admission for class 7 this year, should I apply once again or last year application is fine?
24th November 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I wanted my son to get admission for class 9th. What are the process should be followed by us. Can you please inform us about the Fees structure and hostel facilities .
10th September 2022, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I wanted my son to get admission for class 9th. What are the process should be followed by us. Can you please inform us about the Fees structure and hostel facilities .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?