18th April 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?

After my 10th I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.After that I joined BA corporation in Madras University in Correspondence.But I didn't write even a single paper in first year and got TC. Can I join now in any other graduation Course?.. If yes, am I eligible to join second year. I want to do Teacher training Course ..Could you please help me out?... Can I do any diploma Course suitable for primary classes.. Please guide me..

Related Questions:
18th April 2017, 03:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?

Those candidates who have completed his/her graduation or post graduation with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university and have a certificate of diploma or degree in education or teaching are eligible. No, you cannot join your graduation course directly in 2nd year you have to pursue your graduation from the beginning. The age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years.
19th April 2017, 01:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for primary teacher training after the completion of your Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation course with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible for primary teacher training. Candidates must have a B.Ed certificate to be eligible for it.
No, you cannot pursue your Graduation directly form the second year, you must have to pursue it from the very beginning of the course.
25th August 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics after tenth so am I eligible for D.IE.ED Teachers training course.
12th October 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do teaching training after my btech?
8th June 2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can those who have completed 10th class and Nursery Teacher Training Course also study TTC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?