11th June 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?

I have completed my 12th board exam this year. Can I apply for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT) now? Is there any entrance exam for it? Or, I should completed my graduation as well?

13th June 2018, 11:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?

Eligibility criteria for Nursery Primary Teacher Training:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised board with at least 50% marks are eligible to pursue this course.

5% relaxation is permitted to SC/ ST candidates

The duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission for this course may vary from Institute to institute.

In various institutions is contacts entrance exams plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
15th June 2018, 03:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?

Eligibility criteria for Nursery Primary Teacher Training are:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination with least 55% aggregate in any discipline with any recognized board.
15th June 2018, 05:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to become a government school primary teacher then you need to pursue Diploma in Elementary Education.
After completing Diploma in Elementary Education you will be eligible to apply for entrance exams.
You can pursue this Diploma degree after completing 10+2 from any of the stream.
15th June 2018, 05:52 PM
perthc

Hi,

There is no need of completing graduation in order to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT).

---->Anyone who has done 10 + 2 level qualification with 18 years above age can pursue NPTT.

---->You can teach up to 5th standard.

---->The course duration is of one year. However, you can complete the program at any time.

---->You can apply for for the below positions after completing NPTT

• Nursery / Primary teacher
  • Faculty in Institute
  • Art & Craft teacher
  • Open your own play school
  • Principal of play/ preschool.
23rd December 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have pass nptt course so can I eligible nursery teacher dsssb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?