19th May 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA while pursuing B.Tech on Diploma basis? Whether Diploma Engineering is equivalent to 12th standard?

Hello,
I have passed Diploma Engineering after class 10. I don't have class 12 certificate and I am doing B.Tech. Can I do MBA after completion of B.Tech without having certificate of class 12? Is Diploma is equivalent to 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma equivalent to 12th?
  2. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  3. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  4. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  5. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Is Diploma equivalent to 12th or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  9. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Eligibility to study MPT for a candidate who is pursuing Bridge course on Physiotherapy Diploma basis?
  11. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses available to study on 3 years Diploma Engineering basis?
  13. Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  15. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  16. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study in IIT after Diploma engineering but on 12th basis student?
21st May 2016, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA while pursuing B.Tech on Diploma basis? Whether Diploma Engineering is equivalent to 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed Diploma Engineering after class 10. I don't have class 12 certificate and I am doing B.Tech. Can I do MBA after completion of B.Tech without having certificate of class 12? Is Diploma is equivalent to 12th?
Final year of B.Tech degree holder candidates are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

No, Diploma is not equivalent to 12th standard.

So you can apply for below given entrance exam to get admission in MBA course.

AIMA MAT – AIMA Management Aptitude Test
FSM – FORE School of Management
IGNOU OPENMAT – Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test
IIBF – Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
JIMS – Jagannath International Management School
MDI – Management Development Institute
NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
SPJIMR – S P Jain Institute of Management & Research
XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management
BIMTECH – Birla Institute of Management Technology
EMPI – Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business
IIM CAT – Indian Institute of Management Common Admission Test
22nd May 2016, 03:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA while pursuing B.Tech on Diploma basis? Whether Diploma Engineering is equivalent to 12th standard?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue both MBA and B.Tech course at the same time. You can only pursue your MBA once you have completed your graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

No, Diploma course is never equivalent to 12th standard.

Yes, you can opt for MBA after completion of your B.Tech without having 12th certificate as the minimum qualification required for any candidate in order to be eligible for MBA is graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?