4th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)

sir , i am perusing mechanical engg and i am in final year ,sir i want to ask can i done PG in marine engg after mechanical engg ? and what is the procedure for getting addmision after degree . or there is any PGD in marine Engg?
sir plese inform me . thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  5. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  6. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  7. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  11. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  14. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
10th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)

can i join merine engineering mtech as if i completed btech in electronics and communication ....and if which is the best college for the same
14th September 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)

sir I am doing BE mechanical engineering. I am interested much in joining marine field. What can I do? Please give me suggestions. Send me at <[email protected]>
20th March 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

sir am manoj i completed my BE mechanical Engg can i join marine Engg in Abroad ...and want to know course duration and also fee structures.. plz help me..contact for this id [email protected]
30th August 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am perusing mechanical engg and i am in
final year ,sir i want to ask can i done PG in
marine engg after mechanical engg ? and what
is the procedure for getting addmision after
degree . or there is any PGD in marine Engg?
sir plese inform me . thankyou sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?