19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Krishna University for studying PhD in Computer Science course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Krishna University?
  4. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  6. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  9. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
23rd July 2018, 11:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?

If you want to want to secure admission in Krishna University for studying PhD in Computer Science course, you need to sit in and qualify the entrance exam conducted by university. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination followed by an Interview. The candidates who have qualified the UGC NET / GATE / JRF / SLET / CSIR / ICAR ICSSR / FIP, are exempted from entrance examination and the selection will be done followed by an interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?