3rd June 2018, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  7. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  11. Admission procedure to study Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University? -- [New]
  12. What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?
  13. Need information about Master of Lib course with fee details?
  14. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  16. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  17. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
4th June 2018, 05:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?

The admissions into Jadavpur university is given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.

The eligibility required for studying Bachelor of Library Science is a 10+2+3 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam by filling the application form with all the required details. You also need to pay the registration fees.
The applications forms will be avialble in the official website of university.

You need to attend & qualify the entrance exam in merit so that you can get admission in Jadavpur university.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of Jadavpur university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?