10th March 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?

Hello Sir, I want to study M.Sc in Jadavpur University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  5. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  13. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  15. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  17. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  18. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2018, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?

Procedure to study M.Sc course in Jadavpur University:

In order to pursue Master of Science from Jadavpur University, you are required to first appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by the college as admission is done on the basis of the marks secured in written exam. Several streams offered by Jadavpur University are,
* Mathematics
* Chemistry
* Physics
* Electronic Science
* Applied Geology
* Instrumentation
* Biotechnology..etc.,

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in the entrance test is,

<> For M.Sc Chemistry: Candidates must have completed their 3 year B.Sc (Honours/ Major) in Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as subsidiary/ pass subjects. Minimum percentage required for General category candidates is 55% marks and for SC/ ST/ PD category percentage required is 41% marks.

<> For M.Sc Mathematics: Candidates must have completed their B.Sc (Honours/ Major) in Mathematics with 55% marks for general candidates and 41% marks for SC/ ST/ PD category candidates from a recognized university.

Click here for detailed information
22nd April 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study M.Sc in Jadavpur University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in post graduation?

Eligibility to study MSc Chemistry in Jadavpur University is 60% marks in the three year BSc (Honors/Major) in Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as subjects for general category students. For SC/ST/PD/Sports Category students, 45% marks is the eligibility for applying MSc Chemistry course in Jadavpur University. Candidates are selected for the MSc Chemistry course on the basis of the result of a written admission test conducted by the Jadavpur University. Candidates can find the details in the Jadavpur University website link given Click Here
23rd April 2018, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in Physics/chemistry/mathematics/electronic science/biotechnology etc. with minimum 50% - 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Reserved category candidates will get marks relaxation as per college rules. The admission will be based upon the marks secured in the written examination conducted by the university itself. You can visit the official website and get the application form. For more details you can visit the university campus.

Add: 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone: 033 2414 6666
web: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?