14th April 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?

Hi friends, I want to join MSc(Botany) course in Jadavpur University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Jadavpur University for this MSc course. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  12. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  13. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  14. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
15th April 2018, 08:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?

Jadavpur University doesn't offer M.Sc in Botany course. Currently, this institution offers M.Sc courses in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biotechnology. Please visit the official website of Jadavpur university for further information or click the below link.
http://jaduniv.edu.in
30th May 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed Bsc degree subject in botany from Bangladesh Dhak university.I want to study Msc from Jadavpur University.
Can I take admission here? And how it will be possible??
6th May 2021, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I am from tripura...I want to study Msc botany from Jadavpur university. When will the application form will be released? Kindly if you can inform about it ,it will be very helpful.
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?