7th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?

Hello
I m in now 3rd year of diploma in "industrial electronics" ,
I'll like to asked that can i get addmission in IIT-BOMBAY for electronics engineering ? Maximum how much percentages r required for diploma student ?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
11th November 2014, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?

For getting admission in IIT Bombay, you have to appear for JEE Mains and Advanced. You must have a very good rank also, then only you can get admission in IIT.

For JEE Mains you must have 10+2 qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects from a recognized board of education.

Diploma Engineering holders are not eligible for JEE Mains and Advanced. For them there is lateral entry entrance for admission into B.Tech course. IITs don't offer lateral entry admission.
20th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?

Hello I'm a student of industrial electronics my question is how to take admission in robotics engineering. Plz give me a answers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?