12th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths

i completed my +2and i secured 95% mark in bio-maths.what are the various courses suitable for me other than engineering $ medicene

Related Questions:
  1. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students?
  2. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  3. Is maths a compulsory subject for BCA courses or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  5. Can i change group A to group B in science?
  6. Which courses are suitable for me in accounts without Maths after scoring 73% in 12th?
  7. How to become an IAS officer after writing 12th exam(Bio Maths)?
  8. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  9. Best suitable courses for girls after 12th commerce without maths?
  10. Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?
  11. Courses which are suitable for me after 12th(Maths, Computer, Geography, Economics and English subject)?
  12. Suitable courses after graduation in Maths Honors other than MSc?
  13. How to apply for UG course after completing 12th with Maths and Biology with 90% marks? How to apply for it?
  14. Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?
  15. Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?
  16. Suitable courses after completing intermediate with 96.5%? -- [New]
  17. Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?
  18. Which is a suitable engineering course after completing 12th with 93.6%? My cutoff marks is 185.50
12th January 2013, 02:16 PM
AJITH.S.B

Default Re: What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths

Dear Unregistered Guest:
If your interest lies in pure science then you can opt for a bachelor in pure science where mathematics is one of your combinations. You may also opt for organic or bio-chemistry or bio-physics which has a future scope in "research and development" hope this answer suits u well
28th June 2013, 12:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths

You can try for diploma course in any of the streams of mechanical/electrical/electronics engineering. B.Sc degree can be opted in interested subjects. This course is available in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Forensic Science, and Zoology. Courses like B.Pharm, B.V.Sc, or B.Sc Nursing can be selected for studies. Courses related to dairy technology or agriculture can be opted for studies.
31st May 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the various chances for opting genetic engineering after 12th?
8th June 2014, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

i haves completed my 12th (cbse) with 473 marks in bio maths. I failed in entrance exams for mbbs. Still i want to pursue mbbs in low fee struture. Let me know what are the options there.......
8th June 2014, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

i haves completed my 12th (cbse) with 473 marks in bio maths. I failed in entrance exams for mbbs. Still i want to pursue mbbs in low fee struture. Let me know what are the options there.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?