10th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?

HEY
i'am vivek and i have completed my 3 years diploma in hardware and networking and i was curious to know that can i do B tech in computer science and engineering after my diploma course in hardware field
OR is it necessary to do 3 years diploma in computer science before b tech in computer science and engineering or both are equally taken

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  2. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  3. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  4. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  5. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  7. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  8. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?
  10. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  11. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  12. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  13. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  15. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  16. Are there any government railway jobs for IT students?
  17. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  18. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
11th May 2015, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?

No, you cannot study B.Tech (CSE) after completion of your Diploma in Hardware and Networking course. To be eligible to study B.Tech (CSE) course, you must have completed your 3 years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering from a recognised board. Since, you have pursued your 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking, it is not possible to study B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course.
11th May 2015, 10:32 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?

As you completed your three years Diploma in Hardware and Networking and want to do B.Tech in Computer Science.
Yes, you can change your trade from Hardware and Networking to Computer Science.

To change your trade in B.Tech course first you have take admission in B.Tech in Hardware and Networking.
After that you have to apply for trade changing purpose before appear in 3rd semester of B.Tech course.
For trade changing purpose you have to meet your college office staff, they will say in details how you can change your trade.
12th May 2015, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HEY
i'am vivek and i have completed my 3 years diploma in hardware and networking and i was curious to know that can i do B tech in computer science and engineering after my diploma course in hardware field
OR is it necessary to do 3 years diploma in computer science before b tech in computer science and engineering or both are equally taken
Yes, if you have completed diploma in computer science and engineering then you are eligible for B.Tech in computer science engineering otherwise not.

Eligibility criteria:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?