17th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies?

Well after completion of diploma what can i do in higher studies? i completed diploma what can i do in further studies

20th October 2014, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies?

You can apply for lateral entry admission through entrance exam. You will be eligible for admission directly into 2nd year, if you clear the entrance exam with a decent score.

LEET is conducted for admission into B.Tech course for Diploma holders, who want to pursue higher education in their field.

After completion of your B.Tech course you will be eligible for various exams like GATE and CSIR NET, which are very important for doing Ph.D in your field of study.
20th October 2014, 07:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma, you can join in Engineering(B.tech) in the related branch in which you have completed your Diploma course.To get an admission into engineering, you should appear for the Lateral entry exam which will be conducted by your state board.
If you can qualify that exam, you are eligible for admission into second year of engineering course directly.

If you are not interested in engineering, you can go for any of the following courses.
*Fashion Design
*Textile Design
*Food Technology
*Textile Processing
*Garment Technology
*Textile Technology
20th October 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma course, you have a chance to pursue B.E/B.Tech course if you are interested. Being a Diploma passed out candidate to get admission in B.E/B.Tech, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET). Based upon the rank you have secured in the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular engineering college. By qualifying the LEET examination, you can directly get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both the government and private sectors.
10th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

after my completion of diploma in commercial practice can I join for BBM instead of B.tech
5th November 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done diploma in commercial practice and got work experience of 7years in stock exchange can.... I m planning to continue my studies now can any one guide me good course to have bright career...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?