17th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Best way to do higher studies after Diploma in electronics?

Sir actually i am pursuing diploma in electronics in NTTF(Nettur Technical Training Foundation) so i want to do my higher studies can i get any best ways of it

17th October 2014, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to do higher studies after Diploma in electronics?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics, you are eligible to pursue higher studies in engineering course. To be eligible to get admission in engineering course, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) which is conducted for the Diploma students who seeks admission for the B.Tech course. By qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of fours year B.E/B.Tech course. Based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. I suggest you to opt the Electronics branch in engineering course, since, you will be completing your Diploma in Electronics branch, so, that you can gain more knowledge in the engineering course.
17th October 2014, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to do higher studies after Diploma in electronics?

You can apply for lateral entry admission for B.Tech course, if you want to go for higher studies in your field.

There are many top engineering colleges in India, which offer admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through an entrance examination.

Therefore, you should try and get admission in top engineering colleges through lateral entry entrance. After completion of B.Tech clear exams like GATE and CSIR NET, which are very essential for those who want to go for Ph.D admission.

This is the way to follow, if you have dream of going for higher studies in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?