25th August 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?

hello, I just gave my ssc and scored 90.60%. I want to continue studying in america as I want to pursue a career in music. Please can you give me the steps to apply for a particular school. Also I have one of my cousin staying in Texas.

8th September 2014, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?

To study your higher studies in abroad, after completion of your SSC from a recognised board, you need to follow these steps :-

1. After completion of SSC, you need to any course in Intermediate or equivalent in which you are interested.

2. After completion of Intermediate course, you need to pursue the Undergraduate (UG) course from a recognised university.

3. After completion of the Undergraduate course from a recognised university, you need to appear for the entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.

4. Based on the admission requirements in the country in which you want to pursue your higher studies, you need to appear for the admission entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.

Based on your score in the entrance exams, you can apply for the institutions where you are interested to continue your higher studies. These are the steps to be followed to study in abroad for your higher studies.
10th September 2014, 07:47 PM
piyushkapoor

Default Re: Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?

You need to clear GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study abroad. After that you can apply for any of the institution for higher studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?