7th February 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma in Computer Science what further studies I can do?

SIR ,I AM A STUDENT OF DIPLOMA OF BRANCH COMPUTER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGy,[Bcompleted my diploma in this year[/B] 2011.I HAVE MARKS OF 83% IN AVERAGE.SIR I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT ARE THE FURTHER STUDIES I CAN DO AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA,SO THAT I CAN HAVE A GOOD PLACEMENT IN MY FUTURE.PLEASE SIR HELP ME..I AM IN BIG TENSION..]please sir reply me as soon as possible..
JUI CHATTARAJ,
DURGAPUR-713206.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. After Diploma in Computer Science what further studies I can do? -- [New]
  2. Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  4. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  6. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  7. Which polytechnic colleges offer evening studies in Diploma in Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering in Chennai?
  8. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  9. Which Polytechnic officers evening studies in Diploma in Civil Engineering and Computer Science Engineering in Chennai?
  10. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  12. Any useful course which I can do along with my Computer Science students?
  13. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  14. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  16. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  18. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
11th February 2014, 07:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After Diploma in Computer Science what further studies I can do?

Getting 83% in your Diploma studies is not at a Small task.So as you are very good at your studies you can go for the further studies.If you can maintain the same consistency in your Academics sure you will get a good job after completion of your Studies.Being a diploma holder you have various number of best job opportunities are available for you.

So I recommend you to join your Bachelor degree courses such as B.Tech/B.E in same computer science engineering stream.

You must have good knowledge on the concepts of the Programming languages.As you are going to become a computer science engineer,you will be allotted to work on those databases.So there by you can earn good number of job opportunities and you will be offered good range of salary with these qualifications.

There is a good scope for computer science graduates these days,you can easily get a job by when you come out of the College with your Bachelor Degree.Because almost all the Software companies recruits the Computer science engineering graduates for their latest projects.So you can there by get good job in the Multinational companies such as Tata Consultancy Services,IBM,Infosys,Tech Mahindra,Wipro,Igate,Cognizant Technologies,HP,HCL,Accenture,and more.

If you then want to go for the further studies you may go for the courses such as M.B.A(Masters in Business Administration),M.Tech/M.E in your Sub streams for better career.So I recommend you that the best and fore most option infront of is that only doing B.E/B.Tech in Computer science engineering stream.
3rd April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I recommend you to take a training on ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning),for that case you can apply any core and software company for computer science and information technology technical posts.
5th April 2014, 09:26 PM
anvesha gupta

You should first get training from a multinational company like tata,Samsung etc for approximately one year but if you don't want to do so then u can further carry on your studies you can to b.tech,m.tech from a well established institute
5th April 2014, 09:32 PM
anvesha gupta

You should first get training from a multinational company like tata,Samsung etc for approximately one year but if you don't want to do so then u can further carry on your studies you can to b.tech,m.tech from a well established institute
9th April 2014, 02:08 PM
mituarora

After computer diploma student first get training in which they have interest then they got best job in IT professional.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?