20th January 2011, 02:31 PM
umesh007

Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?

Can we change our courses in BE?
For example; I am studying Diploma in Computer science, I want to go to BE after finishing Diploma, So can i change my course from Computer science to other like Civil, Mechanical etc..........
Kindly suggest me the same ASAP.

Regards,
Umesh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  2. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  3. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  6. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  10. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  11. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  13. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga? -- [New]
  14. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  17. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
21st January 2011, 01:16 PM
mychandru024

Default Re: Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?

no.. you cant get a seat of different branch there like that..... why do want to do that? CS is really a goog course when compared with others & has lot of scope as well. Carry on with CS....
2nd February 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?

i am three year automobil diploma holder. I want to complete the degree in Mechnical or civil. Is the change of course allowed as lateral entry .
2nd February 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am three year automobile diploma holder. I want to complete the degree in Mechnical or civil. Is the change of course allowed under lateral entry.
2nd February 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am three year diploma holder in Automobile . I want to complete degree in mechnical or civil. Is the change of course allowed under lateral entry .
4th February 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i did diploma in mechanical can i do my engineering in civil part time
8th February 2011, 08:46 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Well its good that you are aiming high for your further studies but no to say,you can't change your course from computer science to civil or Mechanical engineering for B.E.Probably i think its a good course for you to take Computer science also.

All the best.
8th February 2011, 08:50 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello,

Well up to my knowledge i think you can't do your degree in Mechanical or civil engineering.You need to take up course for B.E related to your Diploma.

All the best.
8th February 2011, 08:53 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello,

Well its good that you want to go for further studies and want to do civil engineering but i don't think you can change your course.What field you have taken in your diploma you need to take up the same course for B.E.

All the best.
9th February 2011, 12:06 AM
supertolly

Smile Re: Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?

u can change the branch but u should go for amie it is as par with be/b tech.
if u feel to change the branch thats the only option
11th February 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do masters in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in computer engineering.........??
23rd February 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in computer science and working in construction company its plant & machinery department please suggest which branch may be opted in AMIE.
24th February 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in btech in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
2nd March 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in computer science I am totaly confused to take up my further studies. so is there any course which suits diploma?
6th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering, as i have interested in civil engineering for my BE. Is it possible to change from mechanical to civil engineering? Please reply soon.
28th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have also same Que.
5th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

hi! my name is kamal .i had just passed my 1 .but i don't want to do 2 in commerce stream.i wann do diploma in enginerring .is tis a good idea
8th April 2011, 05:02 PM
kartavya99

yes you can do but you will have to face entrance exam of civil or mechanical engneering for admission in b.e. not of computer science.
9th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e computerscince holder i want to do b.e civil parttime it is possible
9th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i am study in first year civil i was change laterentry mechnical
3rd May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.E in biotechnology after diploma in computer science?
10th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer and want to do job is this right decision or not?
24th May 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds i have passed my diploma in computer scienc with 50%
have i got the job
9th June 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

is this true.. now diploma is degree...?
17th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.e mechanic engineering after diploma in computer science?
8th July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
9th July 2011, 01:49 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
Sorry but you can not get admission in civil and mechanical. But you have many ways after completion your diploma degree. you can get the better job as a software engineer.
Best of luck for your great future!
15th July 2011, 11:29 PM
umathkavi

Yes, you can change your branch from CSE in diploma to Civil or mechanical in B.Tech but you have to give the entrance exam for civil or mechanical in which soever you wants to take admission in 2nd year.
20th July 2011, 01:10 PM
jairamm

hi, what is meant by CSE,and after entrance what is the duration for degree(B.E)
31st July 2011, 08:43 PM
priya ruba

Default changeing from mechanical to computer science engineering

can i change to computer science in b.tech, after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
11th August 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 2ND COMPUTER STUDENT IN ENGINEERING IN DIGREE COURSE MY 2ND YEAR IS STARTED LAST 3 WEEK I WANT TO CHANGE MY BRANCH IT'S POSSIBLE IN GTU PLEASE GIVE ANSWER ME ON [email protected]
15th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by umesh007 View Post
Can we change our courses in BE?
For example; I am studying Diploma in Computer science, I want to go to BE after finishing Diploma, So can i change my course from Computer science to other like Civil, Mechanical etc..........
Kindly suggest me the same ASAP.

Regards,
Umesh
Sorry, friend you can not change your field from computer science to other after completing your diploma because computer science is not related to civil or mechanical in any way.so you cannot change your field.
Good Luck.
19th August 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get the admission in b.e in civil after diploma in computer science
28th August 2011, 05:51 PM
jairamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartavya99 View Post
yes you can do but you will have to face entrance exam of civil or mechanical engneering for admission in b.e. not of computer science.
hi kartavya99,but what will be the duration of b.e after entrance
16th September 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the easyest way to study programming lang ah..can u suggest some of easy way?
3rd December 2011, 11:30 PM
sahaja mallarapu

yes you can change your stream in BE.
for this you need to get a good rank in icet which is an entrance exam to engineering from diploma.
24th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do bba after 3yrs diploma in mechanical engg from ignou
23rd March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
i had completed a diploma in mechanical ,i wanted to change my course in to computer science in B.E. is it possible ?
10th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i had completed a B.Tech in computer science engineering,i want to study civil engineering if any chance is to join civil engineering ? please replay me urgent.
25th April 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

can i study B.E mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer science?
5th June 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

possible to which course i have joined in B.E but i was completed diploma in computer science
15th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am complete diploma computer science change be branch take civil mechanical (imtiyaz)
15th June 2012, 06:32 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hi friend,

Well its good that you are aiming high for your further studies but no to say,you can't change your course from computer science to civil or Mechanical engineering for B.E.Probably i think its a good course for you to take Computer science also.

All the best,,
thank you
27th June 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. in Civil after B.E. in computer Science
7th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

please tel me sir after completing diploma in computer science is there any option in BE I have to take Ec branch in be is it possible ?
13th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir pleas give me the suggetion to change from comp. To mech,elect.,civil after passing diploma
29th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can i change comuter to electrical in direct second year.
9th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

am tope i just got admission to polytechnic of ibadan to study civil engineering pls can i change to mechanical engineering before finishing my ND1
20th December 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to change branch after completing diploma from automobile to civil.
3rd January 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO BE IN CIVIL ENG AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC AND TELE COM\
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?